The Business Project Coordinator is part of the Site Operations team in the Global Services organization and is responsible for updating, maintaining the Business Continuity capabilities for Global Services in working closely with the Global Business Continuity Manager and Site Operations Managers of all GS Locations and Local GS locations. Global Services are focused on procurement, finance and HR activities. The Business Project Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating the Service Resilience project for Business Continuity plans and its improvements, assisting in its development and creating materials, playbooks, coordinating trainings and ad-hoc related tasks.
We are currently hiring for a well-known pharmaceutical company.
- Support the Business Continuity Manager in the execution and maintenance of the enterprise-wide business continuity management program related to the Service Process Resilience project
- Contribute to establishing and maintaining program processes and practices which effectively ensure effective business continuity in the event of a crisis or disaster
- Advance in developing the projects that increase the effectiveness of business and customer excellence in means of Business Continuity for both regional and global GS
- Coordination of Service Resilience project parts for given Service areas across Finance, HR and Procurement. Tracking, reporting and managing daily coordination of the projects
- Coordinating the playbook, material and trainings also in respect to the Global Business Continuity framework
- Coordinating the training curriculum for the complex Business Continuity program in the Region
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in organizing and managing projects (it could be short-term experience or participating in a project)
- Excellent time management, organization skills, and attention to detail that produces high-quality work while managing multiple tasks and deliverables
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Basic understanding of business, financial or procurement or HR and organizational factors in relation to assigned responsibilities
- Advanced English skills / could be a native speaker as well
- Proficient in the use of common office productivity software and applications ( e.g., MS Office, advanced in MS Excel)
- Wide range of benefits package (meal vouchers, cafeteria, sick days, 5 weeks of holiday, financial contribution to sport, education, healthcare, pension insurance)
- Possibility to start working ASAP
- Mainly Home office at the beginning
- Friendly team and international environment
Would you like to have a call and discuss further details? Then send us your CV and we will contact you.