We are looking for Payroll Intake Manager for expanding Finance Operations (FinOps) who would like to join our multicultural team in Prague or Bratislava!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of payroll products and global operations supporting the end-to-end Payroll function and supporting processes.
- Build and support critical relationships with internal and external customers and business partners.
- Perform impact assessment, identify request dependencies and obtain confirmation.
- Perform data analysis that will support Payrolls strategic planning.
- Co-ordinate with Portfolio and Program managers.
- Drive process improvement by collaborating with stakeholders on the design of new solutions.
- Identify and evaluate potential risks/obstacles with minimal direction.
- Extensive Program/Transformation Management experience in a Finance or Payroll.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to present in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, manage risks effectively.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/programs.
- Results oriented person with a proven track record of on-time project delivery for large, cross-functional projects with global stakeholders.
- Team player with the ability to draw from the above experience and work on over reaching, global, project strategy.
We offer you:
- A salary between 2000 and 3000 euros (depending on your experience)
- Annual membership in a medical clinic
- Life insurance
- Contribution to retirement insurance
- A restaurant ticket card
- Professional development opportunities
- Work in an international environment
- 2 days of paid leave and 3 sickdays
- Relocation bonus