Be the one accountant that everyone likes! Making sure people get paid is an essential part of any business and in a large multinational company operating globally, payroll accountants are an invaluable asset.
If you have some professional experience with payroll, speak English and want to make a contribution on an international scale, you are in luck!
As a PAYROLL ACCOUNTANT you will be responsible for:
- processing payroll transactions and recording of company’s payroll
- the provision of timely and accurate financial information
- participating in daily data entry payroll processing
- Payroll reconciliation prior to validation and transmission of confirmed reports
- Understanding taxation of employer paid benefits
- Processing manual remedies where required
- Managing third party payments and reporting
- Assessing and investigating employee queries, then recommending solutions
- Managing day-to-day assigned tasks in accordance with SLAs, and OLAs
- Communicating with Payroll providers
What do you need to become a PAYROLL ACCOUTANT for an established global organisation?
- Bachelor’s degree in HR administration, Accounting, Business administration, or a related field
- At least 1 year of payroll experience
- SSC experience
- A demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive situations
- Advanced level of English as you will perform all your duties in Engish and communicate internationally
- The ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- 25 days of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Health and accident insurance
- Opportunity for career growth both horizontally and vertically
- Stable employment and high standards of work
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!