ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
When you join us, you will be a part of a global company providing business consulting services in the field of Finance, Telecommunications, Informatics among many others that you will be amaze to hear about. With operation centers in more than 70 countries all over the world, today this corporation is a globally recognized leader of the „next generation“ of business consulting with a reported revenue of billions of dollars.
As an employer, our client is ranked among the most diverse and innovative companies to work for today in various magazines like The Wall Street Journal.
This is not only a good chance to get the job you are looking for, but an opportunity to grow in skills and professional experience in our international friendly team! Join us!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our Human Resources department partners with HR Business Partners and HR Centers of Excellence to support business objectives by responding to customer inquiries, processing HR transactions, and administering standardized functions.
As a HR Payroll Specialist you will be responsible for accurate processing and recording of company’s payroll, the provision of timely and accurate financial information, and participation in daily data entry payroll processing.
You will be also producing operational and financial reporting as needed, managing third party payments, partnering with colleagues on areas of multiple touch points as well as suggesting practical solutions to day to day issues. The role includes taking ownership of assigned tasks while working with other HR, Data Master and Finance functions.
THE IDEAL PROFILE:
- A Bachelor’s degree ideally in HR Administration, Business Administration, Economics or related field
- At least 1 year work experience in administration, HR, Finance, Data Management or related position would be a great advantage
- Advance knowledge of MS Excel
- The ability to manage multiple tasks
- A demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive situations with solid judgment and discretion
- Analytical and problem solving capability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Exceptional customers focus and service orientation
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Very competitive remuneration
- Permanent contract
- Extensive corporate benefits package
- Yearly bonuses
- State of the art office building in Prague centre
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Social events and team building activities
- Extensive training and coaching
- Perspective projects with an international scope
- Positive and social working environment
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!