• Financial accounting activities of several company foreign subsidiaries and Czech branches in foreign countries (BG, HU, IT, RO, RS, SI, TR, HR, GR)
• Posting of Accounts Payables invoices
• Intercompany agenda – Invoicing within the group
• Posting of accruals and estimations
• Registration and accounting of fix assets
• Preparation of documents of VAT, co-operation with the tax advisors on VAT returns
• Balance Sheet review & Reconciliations
• Preparation and posting of off-sets
• 2+ years of accounting experience
• Knowledge of general accounting standards
• Accounting system Navision or SAP is a plus
• English language is a must
• Experienced Microsoft Excel user
• Good communication & interpersonal skills
• Team player
• Be open for dynamic and successful environment
- Flexible working hours with regular home office option.
- 5 weeks of holiday plus 3 sick days per year.
- Flexible benefits scheme from Cafeteria where you choose your preferred products/services: meal voucher card, pension contribution, Multisport, leisure and culture activities.
- Referral Rewards through our 'Takes One To Know One' scheme.
- Paid leave for volunteering towards a good cause or charity of your choice.
- Opportunity to use the Products our customers love.
- Modern office offering adjustable standing desks, relaxation rooms, summer terrace, on-site restaurant, bicycle stands and fresh fruit every day.
- Dog-friendly office and a fully-equipped kids corner.