Do you have previous experience as a general ledger accountant, accounts payable, accounts receivable, order to cash or any other area related to finance or accounting sphere? Keep reading!!!
A nice opportunity for experienced and educated candidates is available! Our client is a fast growing international company that is now looking for candidates in their finance and accounting team.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare, review, reconcile, and issue bills, invoices, and account statements according to company procedures
- Follow-up and resolve past due accounts and vendor invoices
- accurate and timely financial reporting
- Monitor and analyse general ledger processes
- Complete period-end closing procedures
- Respond to inquiries regarding financial results, variances and other special requests
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related degree
- Previous working experience on similar position lasting at least 6 months
- Fluency in English language, any other language is an advantage (French, German, Dutch, Danish etc.)
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, very good knowledge of MS excel is a must
- Professionalism and integrity
- Competitive salary
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Meal vouchers
- Possibility to develop your career at international company
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!