Good job opportunity for graduates
This is a unique opportunity to start with a company which aims to drive the market worldwide. Are you fluent in English and German? Would you like to work in HR within a multinational prestigious employer in Prague?
- Participation in various projects
- Processing internal documents
- Produce all relevant paperwork for internal transfers, promotions & contract changes in a timely manner
- Ensuring the smooth operation of employee payment
- Creation of official HR documents
- Administration of monthly payroll, to include holiday pay calculations and data entry of changes and commission
- Management of information on the HR Information System and various processes
- Process payroll, including updating employee numbers, hours, garnishments, benefits and vacation, etc.
- Identify improvement activities for assigned team
- Handling other payroll-related requests
- Be the first point of contact for all general HR Enquiries, escalating to relevant HR colleague as necessary
- To produce monthly and ad-hoc reports for the HR team, as requested
- Support other teams, assigned tasks relating to human resources
The Opportunity…To use your grounding in human resources and payroll operations, excellent analytical and problem solving skills, and ability to work within a culturally and generationally diverse community to collaboratively oversee and perform all manner of employee transactions related to the employment life cycle.
- Suitable for starting a graduate career in the HR and Payroll services
- Fluent English and German
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Interest in this sector
- Ability to analyze and solve complex issues
- Good understanding of MS Office packages
- Good working spirit
- Previous experience in HR/Payroll is welcome
- Vacation – up to 25 days
- Meal vouchers
- Life/Pension Insurance Contribution
- Referral Bonus
- Language courses
- Overtime Compensation
- Sick Days
- Employee Discounts
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!