OUR CLIENT'S MESSAGE:
As a well-known corporation providing innovative technology services and solutions with offices across the globe, we are currently looking for individuals to become a part of our Finance Team in Prague!
Become a part of the company that has been serving clients at a professional level in more than 70 countries with intention to deeper industry expertise and technology independence for more than 50 years. We are ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in various magazines such as The Wall Street Journal.
Join our Prague Service Center that is providing financial support to offices in other countries and grasp the chance to deeper your practical knowledge in the field of accounting together with having the opportunity of professional growth. Start or continue your career in our friendly international team!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Accounting Specialist is an integral role within the Financial Accounting team responsible for delivering month-end financial information which impacts Balance Sheets. This position plays a critical part in the company's month-end close process resulting in complete and accurate financial statements.
You will be responsible for preparing, managing, and controlling journal entries, balance sheets, reconciliations and other relevant accounting issues in compliance with legislation, US GAAP standards and the Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX). Within this complex role you will be mainly responsible for AP and AR processing, checking invoices and monthly intercompany reconciliation. You will be also maintaining the database, identifying and suggesting process improvements and cooperation with internal stakeholders and Business Partners.
THE IDEAL PROFILE:
- Finance/ Accounting/ Economics or Business Administration degree is preferred
- Bookkeeping or accounting experience would be a great advantage
- Good understanding of finance policies and procedures
- MS Office skills, especially good level of Excel
- Systems knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail
- Capable of operating in an environment where clear communication, accuracy, timeliness and compliance are key
- Self-starter with drive and enthusiasm for making process improvements
- Very competitive remuneration
- Permanent contract
- Extensive corporate benefits package
- Yearly bonuses
- State of the art office building in Prague centre
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Social events and team building activities
- Extensive training and coaching
- Perspective projects with an international scope
- Positive and social working environment
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!