You have an opportunity to become a part of a renowned global organisation, that is consistently ranked high in employee satisfaction and support their rapidly growing finance department.
As a JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT you are going to be:
- Responsible for fixed asset accounting and related compliance controls.
- Preparation of accurate balance sheet and P&L reconciliations
- Responsible for identifying FX exposures
- Month-end closing activities
- Responsible for a number of specific accounting processes within GL
- Support the senior accountant to ensure accurate reporting of inventory and owning a number of inventory related tasks and journals
- 1 to 3 years of experience in accounting
- Academic backgroung in finance or accounting
- Fluent English as all work is performed in English language
- Familiarity with SSC type of environment
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
- Independent worker
- Down-to-earth, positive team-player to fit the relaxed company culture
And what can you expect in return?
Flexible working hours
5 weeks of vacation
Refreshment in the workplace
Contribution for Language Study
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!