Do you speak English and do you have more than 5 years of experience in preparing, analyzing and reporting complex accounting data? Are you interested in working for one of the most influential Swedish companies in the world, then we are looking for YOU!
Your daily tasks will include:
- preparation of financial statements and reporting for group consolidation purposes
- work coordination during financial audits and controls/inspections conducted by state authorities
- tasks coordination in remote share service center
- tax returns including the invoice matching, corporate income tax, road tax etc.
- bank reconciliation
- internal regulations preparation and accounting compliance with local legislation and group accounting standards
- GL balances
- review of AP, preparation of inter-company invoices, booking of advance payments and matching them with invoices
- you will also book payroll related accruals (holiday pay, bonus, salary, etc.) and analyse and reconcile all payroll related accounts (bank, tax, social charges, etc)
- min. Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or a related field
- fluent English and Czech
- more than 5 years of accounting and/or auditing experience, experience in preparing, analyzing and reporting complex accounting data
- knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, internal controls, financial reporting and tax laws and regulations
- experience in using automated accounting systems
- experience with coordination of remote teams
- self-motivated, ambitious personality
- ability to work collaboratively across organisational and geographical boundaries and travel when required
- ability to work under pressure
- strong analytical skills
5 weeks of holiday
1 sick day
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!