Not in Prague? No problem, recolation packages is awaiting you!
You’re an experienced professional in the field of accounting with several years of experience with double-entry bookkeeping in a complex international setting, preferably SSC. You’re looking for a new challenge, for something to push you forward in terms of your career. You wish to work for an organization that has a real-world real-people positive impact and is a number one global player in its field. Attractive location, strong team-spirit, valued employees. Become an ACCOUNTING TEAM LEADER in a company that can offer you all of this.
As an ACCOUNTING TEAM LEADER you’d have more varied agenda than in most of other multinational companies or SSCs. Your role would include the following:
- Effective staff management, supervision and workload organization
- Overseeing team members processing accounting transactions and related tasks
- Ensuring that all queries and other disputes are dealt with
- Participating in the production and review of internal accounting guidelines
- Acting as ‘key contact’ for internal clients
- Assisting in recruit, manage and lead staff ensuring that they are trained on their duties and apprised of their performance
- Setting clear standards, plans and targets for staff and to monitor their performance
- Keeping accurate records including statistical information
- Identifying cost control measures to improve the cost management
- Furthering professional knowledge in relation to improving functions of the company
What background and experience is necessary for this role?
- University degree is essential, accounting qualification an advantage
- Minimum 5 years working experience within accounting, oduble-entry bookkeeping, preferably SSC
- Some experience in managing a small team
- SSC experience an advantage
- Fluent English
- PC – MS Office – Word, Excel (including Vision), Outlook, SharePoint
- Knowledge of Oracle, SUN, Sage are advantage
And what do you receive in return?
5 weeks of holidays
Challenging work in an international environment of a prestigious company in meaningfull business
Working in modern offices in the center of Prague (Prague 5)
Company with long-term history and growth in Prague
Fair treatment with employees
Extensive training opportunities
Possibility of international rotations
Pension fund contribution
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!