ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
When you will join us, you will be part of one of the largest Banking Organisers in the sector, with a presence in 5 locations on 3 continents. We manage, safe keep and administer the securities that we hold on behalf of our customers. Over 300,000 domestic and internationally traded bonds, equities and investment funds are currently deposited in our client's safekeeping processes.
This is not only a good chance to get the job you are looking for, but an opportunity to grow in skills and professional experience at the international level!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will play a key role in the security life cycle, mainly focusing on data accuracy and coverage to enable subsequent first class service delivery to internal data consumers and ultimately to company customers.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring of inboxes and handling of various internal and external queries
- Close cooperation with external service provider
- Quality monitoring
- Ensure that the predictable Income and Corporate Action events are set up precisely
- Analysis of the Terms & Conditions
- Liaising with depositories in different countries all over the world
- Chasing of missing/unclear information from market participants
- Answering to all Customer Service queries related to reference data activities
- Reconciliation of Record dates
- In addition, the job consists of: Participating to further development of future phases of services; Preparing statistics and reports for management; Testing of new functionalities; Training other staff, units
THE IDEAL PROFILE:
- Secondary school or University degree ideally in Finance, Banking, Business Administration
- Experience within administrative finance/banking oriented position is considered as an asset
- Service orientation with excellent telephone, communication and negotiation skills
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented and flexible
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team in an international environment
- Very good written and spoken English
- Very competitive remuneration
- Extensive corporate benefits package
- State of the art office building in Prague centre
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Social events and team building activities
- Extensive training and coaching
- Perspective projects with international scope
- Positive and social working environment
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!