OUR CLIENT’S MESSAGE:
We are currently among the top five largest organizations in the beverage group worldwide. As a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organisation, we manage an existing portfolio of well over 200 brands in over 25 countries. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, we operate as one company, with one culture.
Join a global business leader in Prague that will provide you with genuine opportunities of personal and professional growth in a vibrant, fun and international environment packed with motivated and talented people from a wide range of nationalities under one roof!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Procurement Specialist you will play a key part in Procurement Team organizational set-up in Prague. You will be responsible for day-to-day buying of non-strategic items, managing local purchase requisitions per defined strategies and categories, contribute to saving targets while ensuring that Service Level Agreements with the business are being met.
The main accountabilities within this role are verifying purchase request quality, aligning with end users, selecting and negotiating with suppliers, analysing results and supporting creation of contracts and relevant administration.
THE IDEAL PROFILE:
- High school or University education preferably in Economics / Finance/ Business Administration/ International Business or relevant field
- Advanced/ Fluent knowledge of English and German/ French/ Russian/ Dutch/ Spanish
- At least 1 year of previous work experience in procurement, client oriented position or finance
- Advanced in MS Excel; knowledge of SAP would be an asset
- Good coordinating, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to perform in stressful conditions
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Customer oriented mindset
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Very competitive remuneration and benefits package
- Extensive corporate benefits package (including meal vouchers and other benefits)
- Permanent or temporary employment contract (to your best preferred choice)
- All relevant training and coaching to be able to develop your role with confidence
- Prospective projects with an international scope to develop your full potential
- Positive and social working environment
- International working environment where English is used daily among other languages
- Large and modern office building near public transportation (underground, tram and buses)
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Regular social events and team building activities
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!