Are you fluent in English? Are you an analytically minded person with experience in accounting? Do you want to be a part of an international team? This opportunity is for you!
Your typical working day:
- Responsible for the accuracy of Revenue and Reconciliations in accordance with GAAP
- Provide monthly reporting
- Supporting internal audit requirements
- Internal control framework around General Ledger
- Ad-hoc projects as required in a fast-paced environment
- 1-2 years of experience in a relevant job position
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting
- Fluent in English (B2 or higher), will be used daily
- Previous experience with Microsoft Excel
Why should you apply?
- Friendly and pleasant team, which will support you not only for the onboarding period
- Benefits package: meal vouchers, 25 days of holiday, sick days, multisport card, contributions for education, and more
- Home Office – company will provide you with a personal laptop
- Teambuilding and company events – to get to know your colleagues better
- Flexible working time – start and finish your work earlier
- Immediate start
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more about it, please send us your CV in English and we will contact you.