We are looking for Event Specialist who will be responsible for the preparation, organisation and coordination of EMEA wide trainings and events for Sales Learning & Development (internal employees) and Educational programmes for Healthcare Professionals (external customers), working closely with key stakeholders to drive quality to a consistent standard for EMEA education events.
The company language is English.
- Manage all logistical aspects of events e.g. venues, hotel rooms, travel, external vendors etc. and deliver events on time, within budget
- Collaborate with approved Global Meeting & Travel Agency on venue/hotel research
- Create and publish events in the Global System, manage registration, prepare pre and post-event communications
- Actively manage and oversee events on the day of, including reactive problem solving, directing event set-up
- Report KPIs and other metrics that demonstrate the effectiveness of educational offerings
- Manage multiple projects and events under tight deadlines
- 2 years experience with similar position
- English at advanced level B2/C1
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to work on own initiative but also be a natural team player
- You will get support from the beginning of your career path from the international team with a very friendly atmosphere
- You will become a member of a global market leader
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Benefits package: meal vouchers, Flexi pass, 25 days of holiday, sick days, multisport card, transport allowance and more
- Modern offices are located close to Jinonice, Prague 5 but you will be currently working from home
Would you like to have a call and discuss this job opportunity? Please send us your CV in English and we will contact you!