SENIOR CONTRACT MANAGER EMEA – travelling on business around the world, maily Europe and USA!
Successful company, a world leader in one of its divisions is looking for an experienced lawyer for their internation legal team in Prague location. Knowledge of both fluent GERMAN AND ENGLISH IS NECESSARY.
- Responsible for all facets of Contract formation and Contract Management.
- Works closely with the Vise President & General Manager and Sales team(s), contributing to the development and execution of all required commercial and contractual agreements.
- Provide commercial support to the Business Development team and Sales Division on specific new bids/proposals, drafting contracts and leading negotiations with the company's major customers and suppliers.
- Provide support to the business for compliance with corporate polices including International Trade Compliance policies.
- Supports six sigma / lean methodologies and global resources to reduce inefficiencies and improve responsiveness.
- Provides independent and objective contract evaluation.
- Legal background
- At least 5 years Contract Management experience within a commercial environment.
- Exposure and experience of dealing with technology contracts and/or public sector and government type contracts would be an advantage.
- Fluency and drafting ability in both German and English are required.
- Ability to demonstrate a strong attention to detail and able to work on your own initiative.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Permanent full- time employment
- Opportunity to travel around Europe and United States
- Work in multinational team and company. Modern offices.
- Benefit package – 5 weeks holiday, meal vouchers, pension insurance, e-learning system, language courses where applicable, etc.
- Flexible working hours where possible.
- Yearly performance increase.
- Opportunity to build your career with global company.
- Daily use of foreign languages.
- Location very close to public transport in Prague 4
Please note only selected candidates will be contacted.
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!