Are you searching for a position in logistics? Are you fluent in English? Do you want to develop your career in an international brewer company? This is your chance to find the job of your dream!
Your typical working day:
- Capture all incoming orders from customers via e-mail and process them
- Performing daily checks using excel and ERP to review the inventory deployment plan
- Monitor daily transport execution, solve arising issues and answer to ad-hoc requests
- Providing daily and weekly reports
- Verify if specific logistic and customer master data rules are met
- Work in multiple applications such as Excel, SAP, Salesforce, and others
- Experience in customer service, finance, or logistics
- Fluent in English (B2/C1)
- Energetic and multitasking profile, who can work in a dynamic environment
- Previous experience in Excel + knowledge of other software systems is an advantage
Why should you apply?
- Company’s care: 5 weeks of vacation, meal vouchers, multisport card, home office contribution, company’s products for free, and more
- Personal laptop which you can use for your private needs
- Well-organized and structured onboarding period
- Informal company events and team building with your colleagues
- Offices are located nearby Brumlovka, Prague 4 + opportunity to work from home
- Immediate start + we can wait a notice period
Are you interested to apply for this role? Please, send me your CV in English!