Work for an established and well-reputated Center of Excellence operating in the healthcare industry.
As BUSINESS ANALYST you will engage directly with Sales, Marketing and Finance leadership to understand current market performance, predict business opportunities, and identify meaningful trends in support of commercial strategic objectives.
On a daily basis you may:
- Develop analytical methods to deliver standard and ad hoc reporting
- Gather and translate customer requirements into reports and dashboards
- Learn various data sources, both internal and external, as well as analytical tools (MS Access, Cognos, Tableau and SPSS).
- Develop and lead projects, coordinating across teams of internal and external colleagues in the US, Europe and Asia
Depending on your experience, there are both medior and senior roles available at the moment!
What do you need to apply?
- University degree with at least 2 years experience finance.
- Experience in Financial Analysis and/or FP&A is a strong advantage.
- Relevant experience in financial reporting requirements as well as accounting (US GAAP).
- Advanced Excel – pivot tables, advances formatting, statements
- Knowledge of financial planning and reporting systems, such as Cognos and Hyperion Planning – advantage
- Strong English, all work is performed in English language
- Willing to travel (25%).
And what can you expect in return?
- Extra holiday
- Sick days and free days
- Meal vouchers
- Insurance (life, pension, travel, accident)
- Special healthcare benefits
- Unlimited employment contract
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!