The Product Sales Specialist expands relationships with existing and new customers by directing and supporting collaborative sales efforts to grow financial product lines (main focus on Truck Insurance & Corporate Finance product lines). The Product Sales Specialist actively offers financial products and/or closes on qualified opportunities referred by the Sales Managers, or other sales personnel, while actively collaborating with these team members.
• Supports the success of sales team, including Area Sales Managers and Office Sales Representatives.
• Meet assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines.
• Provide coaching and professional support to sales team in order to enhance their product knowledge and sales skills.
• Propose and support demand-generating marketing activities.
• Establish productive, professional relationships with key (Financial services) personnel in customer accounts.
• Coordinate the customer involvement of other company personnel when needed, including support resources, team members and management.
• Respond to the customer care requirements to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
• Collect customer feedback and propose product improvements.
• Minimum 3 years of sales experience in a business-to-business segment
• Insurance agent certification or equivalent experience/education in financial segment is advantage.
o Corporate finance and operational financing
o Cashflow analysis and invoice financing knowledge
o Previous experience with insurance distribution, preferrably vehicles insurance
o Advantage is to have previous experience with Factoring solutions
o Advantage is to have valid IDD certification on respective insurance categories
• Ability to understand complex financing propositions (specialization on Corporate finance and/or Truck insurance is a plus).
• Ability to compare various financial solutions available on market with client
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible working hours with regular home office option.
- 5 weeks of holiday plus 3 sick days per year.
- Flexible benefits scheme from Cafeteria where you choose your preferred products/services: meal voucher card, pension contribution, Multisport, leisure and culture activities.
- Referral Rewards through our 'Takes One To Know One' scheme.
- Paid leave for volunteering towards a good cause or charity of your choice.
- Opportunity to use the Products our customers love.
- Modern office offering adjustable standing desks, relaxation rooms, summer terrace, on-site restaurant, bicycle stands and fresh fruit every day.
- Dog-friendly office and a fully-equipped kids corner.