Our client is a world leader in the sector of business consulting, offering services in the field of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics among many others in their portfolio. With operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, today this corporation is a globally recognized leader of the „next generation“ of business consulting with reported revenue of billions of dollars.
As an employer, our client is ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in various magazines like The Wall Street Journal. This is not only a good chance to get your IT career started with full training given, but an opportunity to grow in skills and professional experience at the international level and with a globally-known corporation.
When you become a member of our organization, we are driven by your success. We value your unique talents and perspectives and we welcome your ideas on how to do things better and we fully support your efforts to achieve, learn and grow.
So if success motivates you, then you belong in our Human Capital.
YOUR ROLE WILL BE
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to work as part of a team, manage their own client portfolio and have exposure to working towards contract agreements and service levels. (SLA's).
A very extensive part of this role includes customer interaction via phone, email or via chat application. Therefore enjoying communication and having a passion for excellence in service and teamwork will ensure your success.
By joining our German Client Services / Technical Support Team, you will also be responsible for the administration part of the job by accurately recording all relevant information with regards the outcome of the call in general. You will be responsible for having all relevant information accounted and all auxiliary system requirements are met.
You will be provided with all relevant training and supervision and that takes up to 3 months. Your continue training and development it will continue throughout the year in order to provide you with further potential growth opportunities within the organization.
YOUR PROFILE SHOULD BE
- University Degree or Secondary School
- Previous experience working in an office environment would be an advantage but not Necessary.
- Detail oriented person with good problem solving skills, accuracy and the ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Service orientation with good telephone skills
- Good written communication skills
- Good level of English and advance to fluent level of German
WE OFFER YOU
- Remuneration salary of 35,000 CZK plus extensive corporate benefits package.
- Permanent employment contract
- Yearly bonuses
- Extensive training and coaching
- A great working atmosphere in an exciting young company
- A truly international working environment with more than 30 nationalities
- The chance to be a part of a great product and the advanced technologies & skills behind products and services
- Brand new business premises in the heart of Prague
- The chance to expand your own language skills with your role.
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Social events and Team Building Activities
- Perspective projects with an international scope
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!