ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
As a well-known corporation providing innovative technology services and solutions with offices across the globe, we are currently looking for individuals to become a part of our Finance Team in Prague! Become a part of the company that has been serving clients at a professional level in more than 70 countries with intention to deeper industry expertise and technology independence for more than 50 years. We are ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in various magazines such as The Wall Street Journal.
Join our Prague Service Center that is providing financial support to offices in other countries and grasp the chance to deeper your practical knowledge in the field of Finance together with having the opportunity of professional growth. Start or continue your career in our friendly French speaking team!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Accounts Payable team oversees invoice processing and preparation of cash disbursements and predominantly focused on the proactive review of all supplier invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
As an Accounts Payables Specialist you will provide assurance with respect to company agreed principles compliance and will monitor the supplier accounts to ensure payments are up to date. Within this role you will be responsible for Accounts Payable processing, matching purchase orders to invoices, checking invoices, preparing payment runs and manual payments and you will be also proactively managing the resolutions of invoice queries from both internal and external sources.
THE IDEAL PROFILE:
- Finance/ Accounting/ Economics or Business Administration university degree is preferred
- Previous experience in finance or administration is considered as a big advantage
- Good understanding of finance policies and procedures
- MS Office skills, especially good level of Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Intermediate or higher level of French
- Good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail
- Capable of operating in an environment where clear communication, accuracy, timeliness and compliance are key
- Self-starter with drive and enthusiasm for making process improvements
- Very competitive remuneration
- Permanent contract
- Extensive corporate benefits package
- Yearly bonuses
- State of the art office building in Prague centre
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Social events and team building activities
- Extensive training and coaching
- Perspective projects with an international scope
- Positive and social working environment
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!