ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
Our client is currently among the top five largest organizations in the beverage group worldwide. As a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organisation, the company manages an existing portfolio of well over 200 brands in over 25 countries. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, our client operates as one company, with one culture.
Join the Prague Finance Team of a global business leader that will provide you with genuine opportunities of personal and professional growth in a vibrant, fun and international environment packed with motivated and talented people from a wide range of nationalities under one roof!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Junior Finance Associate you will play a key part in the Finance Team organizational set-up in Prague. You will be responsible for managing all incoming orders from customers, processing and checking invoices, preparing payment runs and manual payments and you will be also proactively managing the resolutions of invoice queries from both internal and external sources.
Within this role you will be also responsible for data management in SAP and other company systems as well as proactively managing the resolutions of queries from both internal and external sources. You will work closely with other company departments and customers over e-mail or phone.
THE IDEAL PROFILE:
- Finance/ Accounting/ Economics or Business Administration university degree is preferred
- Previous experience in finance or administration is considered as a big advantage
- Good understanding of finance policies and procedures
- MS Office skills, especially good level of Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Intermediate or higher level of German
- Good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail
- Capable of operating in an environment where clear communication, accuracy, timeliness and compliance are key
- Self-starter with drive and enthusiasm for making process improvements
- Availability to start within 1 month
- Very competitive remuneration
- Permanent contract
- Extensive corporate benefits package
- Yearly bonuses
- State of the art office building in Prague centre
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Social events and team building activities
- Extensive training and coaching
- Perspective projects with an international scope
- Positive and social working environment
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!