ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
Our client employs over 2700 people worldwide. Our client's products have been available to the public since 1968. The line has continued to expand, and today includes an extensive and wide range for special needs and health care. Today, our client's food products are available in 86 countries around the world and company sales reached $1 billion in 1999. Currently our client products lines include more than 60 different brands and more than 50 specialized products.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Oversees and compiles payroll data to ensure payroll processes and information are accurate and current. Provides updated payroll, tax and employee benefit information to the payroll system. Processes weekly, bi-weekly or monthly payrolls, as required, by payroll customers.
The Human Resources Records Officer reports to the BSC HR Team Leader and is a proactive member of the BSC HR Team.
- Processes employee financial information and payments such as tax information, benefits deductions, bonuses, commissions and tuition reimbursement. Prepares and processes final payments for terminating and deceased employees to include appropriate tax documentation
- Process payroll to agreed levels and timeframes for each Country.
- Processing of system generated and manual data received
- Updates employee financial information to include benefits, tax exemptions of
changes, and direct deposit information.
THE IDEAL PROFILE:
- Experience in a similar payroll role gained within an International Company
- Demonstrable experience of using HR systems and payroll
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of taxable benefits
- Organized with strong planning and time management skills
- Attention to detail whilst able to be flexible in a changing environment
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills.
- Experience of working in a Service centre would be advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written English plus French or Polish on intermediate level
- Some travel may be required
- Very competitive remuneration
- Extensive corporate benefits package (including meal vouchers and other benefits)
- Permanent or temporary employment depending on your choice
- All relevant training and coaching to be able to develop your role with confidence
- Perspective projects with an international scope to develop your full potential
- Positive and social working environment
- International working environment where English is used daily among other languages
- Large and modern office building near public transportation (underground, tram and buses)
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Regular social events and team building activities
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!