Do finance jobs appeal to you? Do you have a passion for international environment? Would you like to use English on daily basis?
Individual and professional care, welcoming atmosphere, work within teams of positive and open-minded people!
This is a great opportunity to start your career in well-established international company in exclusive premises as a Financial Analyst.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Throughout this position you will be:
- Presenting financial related information
- Working on different projects
- Tracking finance policies and statutory requirements
- Modifying reports from SAP to MS Excel
- Preparing of client invoices
- Participating in the forecasting activities, budgeting
- Check contract related information
- Processing internal accounting documents
- Creating and modifying reports
- Support other teams
- Coordinate near and long-term planning activities to ensure consistency and compliance
- Perform other duties as assigned
You will be supported yet able to work on your initiative and have fun doing it, gaining valuable experience and enhancing your future employability.
The opportunity to work in a multicultural company, friendly and dynamic international environment. Are you interested in this position? Feel free to send me your CV in English.
- University Degree (Accounting, Economics, Finance or Business Administration)
- Fluent English and intermediate French
- Have a keen interest in understanding how a finance team works in a commercial business
- Computer literate and able to use Microsoft Office
- Detail oriented person, analytical thinking
- Be self-motivated and able to work on your initiative
- Vacation – up to 25 days
- Meal vouchers
- Life/Pension Insurance Contribution
- Referral Bonus
- Language courses
- Overtime Compensation
- Sick Days
- Employee Discounts
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!