- Previous experience in HR?
- Fluent in ENGLISH?
- Good at MS EXCEL?
- Desire to work within an INTERNATIONAL environment?
Check… Check… Check… Check… Then we are looking for YOU !!!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Communicating with the employees of the company from abroad
- Providing administrative tasks
- Processing the financial data related to HR
- Recommending solutions to employee queries
- Providing various analysis and tracking documentation
- Managing daily tasks in accordance with SLAs, and OLAs
- Participating in projects
- Participating in the
- Responsible for assigned tickets
- working collaboratively
- Cooperating with other HR/Payroll/Finance departments
- University degree – ideally in HR, Administration, Business Administration, Finance or related field
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience within an international environment is a big advantage
- Ability to multitask
- Very good conflict resolution skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Very good command of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- 25 days of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Health and accident insurance
- Opportunity for career growth both horizontally and vertically
- Stable employment and high standards of work
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!