Are you familiar with the terms like REPORTING, EXCEL, ACCESS, VBA, SAP?
Would you like to work in an international team of TOP professionals?
Don't miss this unique chance!
In your new job, your responsibilities will be:
- Development and maintenance of reporting systems and structures based on the requirements of internal customers
- Understanding of processes, services, policies and internal controls related to data analyzed
- Preparation of monthly reporting packs as well as ad-hoc analyzes
- Increasing the efficiency of regional reporting by enhancing existing reports and designing new highly automated reports by utilizing MS Office automation functions
- Maintenance of SAP structure and hierarchies
- Design and customization of SAP reports
- Ensuring the global alignment of reporting packs
- High proficiency in spoken and written English
- Proficiency in written and spoken German not required, but would be a plus
- Excellent MS Office expertise (mainly Excel, Access) required
- Strong experience in VBA programming, ideally also in data interchange between Office applications
- Experience working with SAP (knowledge of report design with Report Painter as a plus)
- University degree in Finance or related areas is a plus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong processes orientation
- Pro-active and strong analytic skills
- Client focus
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure
- Willingness to travel
- 25 days of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Health and accident insurance
- Opportunity for career growth both horizontally and vertically
- Stable employment and high standards of work
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!