Professionals who enjoy audit, compliance matters and improving the internal control environment, have an opportunity to join a large American company operating worldwide currently hiring in Prague!
If you’re familiar with accounting procedures and IFRS standards and have an understanding of SOX compliance, if you want to work in English in a multicultural environment and become a part of a growing compliance team, do not miss your chance.
As a SOX PROFESSIONAL you will have a varied agenda and you will mostly:
- Perform regular SOX testing and present your findings
- Oversee assurance of compliance with agreed principles and policies
- Collect, process and analyze relevant supporting documentation
- Evaluate existing procedures and define deficiencies
- Suggest improvements and implement changes in accordance with SOX assurance
- Perform regular audits and prepare reporting
- Support both internal and external audits
- Help and guide your colleagues in compliance matter on an international scale
- Degree in Finance/Accounting or Economics
- Understanding of IFRS/US GAAP
- Experience with internal or financial audit most welcomed!
- Advanced Excel skills
- Foundation of VBA would be an advantage but is not a requirement
- Previous experience in similar position, 1–2 years
- Knowledge of accounting processes
- Analytical thinking and hands-on approach
- Fluent English – you will work in a multicultural environment across different countries
- Working for an established international company
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Food vouchers
- Cafeteria contributions
- Health and accident insurance
- Regular team-building activities and company events
- Career growth
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!