International company is looking for a Junior Financial Analyst to join a multicultural team. Are you a fresh graduate student with a bachelor’s degree? Are you fluent in English? Do you want to start your career in finance? This opportunity is for you!
Your typical working day:
- Providing basic financial analysis and financial reports
- Validating invoices, expenditures, and change requests impacting budgets
- Assisting with the allocation of funds for projects based on approved budgets
- Monitoring project accounting.
- Working with multiple software systems: Excel, SAP
- Fresh graduate student with a bachelor’s degree (finance education is an advantage)
- Experience in finance and accounting is a huge plus
- Fluent in English (B2 or higher), will be used daily
Why should you apply?
– Modern offices are located nearby Flora subway station in Prague 3
– Friendly and pleasant team, which will support you not only for the onboarding period
– Company’s care – 25 days holidays + extra holidays, meal vouchers, annual bonus, Multisport card
– Flexible working time – start and finish your work earlier
– Home Office – company will provide you with a personal laptop
– Teambuilding and company events – to get to know your colleagues better
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more about it, please send us your CV in English and we will contact you.