- Providing lead support for further development of the strategic basic alignment for closing activities with the focus on fixed assets.
- Continuous further development of processes for closing fixed assets.
- Part of national and international projects of medium to high complexity in the field of financial statements and One.ERP.
- Preparation and rollout of national and international process templates as part of the One.ERP and One.ERP International Design Authority.
- Holding training measures and attending specialist conferences, including giving presentations.
- Independently identifying optimization and harmonization potential in the closing processes and implementing derived measures with the involvement of operational accounting.
- Developing and maintaining harmonized accounting logic and methods in accordance with national and international accounting standards.
- Designing, planning and launching live operation of IT solutions which harmonize, standardize and automate closing processes with the focus on fixed assets.
- Consulting with external auditors and independently preparing the required documentation.
- Creating work instructions and guides.
- Presenting specialized fixed asset topics to the operational accounting units, executive committees and specialist departments which interface with financial statements.
- Migration management: Designing asset migration steps, supporting and documenting the migration in cooperation with the operational accounting units and national and international departments.
- Developing training schemes and providing training for employees.
- University degree in economics and at least 5 years of professional experience in external accounting and/or launching One.ERP projects.
- At least 3 years' experience at an auditing company.
You also offer:
- Confident financial reporting skills and a very good knowledge of IAS/IFRS and specific local tax laws.
- Detailed knowledge of the entire closing-related process chain (sound specialist know-how) and of the relevant tools and SAP modules (FI, FI-AA, CO).
- Experience with processes in fixed asset accounting
- Very good knowledge of analytical and statistical methods for systematic process improvement, including the Six Sigma methodology.
- Ideally, detailed knowledge of the internal processes and organizational structures of Deutsche Telekom and its national and international subsidiaries.
- Knowledge of the relevant project management experience (especially departmental, controlling and operational accounting).
- Extensive project management experience.
- Conceptual thinking and solution-oriented action.
- German and fluent, perfect command of written and spoken English as well as at least one other national language (Hungarian, Polish, Slovakian, Czech etc.).
- Highly motivated and a competent, authentic and assertive presence.
- You have demonstrated skills in developing new processes and systems in external accounting, launching new systems and processes and designing interdisciplinary partnerships
and cooperative ventures.
- You are able to win over customers, business partners and colleagues with your cooperative style of working, your social skills and ability to communicate, and are able to establish long-term relationships with all parties. You are a dedicated team player.
- You like working in an international environment and enjoy internationally-oriented projects and intercultural teams. Regular travel abroad is not a problem for you.
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 2 sick days
- meal vouchers 100 CZK
- contribution to life/pension insurance
- discount on company products
..and more is coming as the benefit structure is beeing set up
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!