- Perform controls for the internal control system to ensure compliance and correctness of the asset ledger
- Support controlling departments in tracking company expenditures for fixed assets in comparison to the capital budget (and management authorizations).
- Reconcile the balance in the fixed asset sub-ledger to the summary-level account in the general ledger.
- Calculate depreciation for all fixed assets.
- Review and update the detailed schedule of fixed assets and accumulated depreciation.
- Calculate asset retirement obligations (AROs) for those fixed assets to which AROs are applicable.
- Evaluate and record leasing contracts.
- Align with the process partners in the customer companies in regards of process problems or changes, especially Finance, Controlling, Technology, IT.
- Conduct analyses related to fixed assets as requested by management.
- Recommend to management improvements of the processes related to fixed assets for quality and efficiency reasons..
- Prepare audit schedules relating to fixed assets, and assist the auditors in their inquiries.
- Represent the company during any audits that involve fixed assets.
- 5 + years of asset accounting experience (IFRS and local GAAP know how eg.
Hungarian, Polish, Slovak, Czech GAAP).
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or diploma in Business Administration (Accounting
as a major field of study).
- Good understanding of engineering and technology related issues.
- Good know-how in asset-accounting-processes.
- Highly detail-oriented and organized in work.
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and problem solving skills.
- Ability and willingness to work cooperatively with other team members.
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines.
- Excellent English language skills and additional national language skills (Hungarian;
Polish; Croatian, German, Greek, Romanian, Czech; Slovak etc.)
- Ability and willingness to deliver friendly, courteous and prompt customer services.
- Knowledge of accounting-software, SAP preferred.
- Proficient in MS EXCEL.
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 2 sick days
- meal vouchers 100 CZK
- contribution to life/pension insurance
- discount on company products
..and more is coming as the benefit structure is beeing set up
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!