Our client is a world leader in the sector of business consulting, offering services in the field of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics among many others. With operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, today this corporation is a globally recognized leader of the „next generation“ of business consulting with a reported revenue of billions of dollars.
As an employer, our client is ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in various magazines like The Wall Street Journal. This is not only a good chance to get the job you are looking for, but an opportunity to grow in skills and professional experience at the international level and with a globally-known corporation.
The Cash Collection & Accounts Receivable team is part of Order-to-cash department within the company Shared Service Centre. The team facilitates collection of low-level delinquent customer payments, ensuring timely collections and correct allocations, resolving and escalating disputes, and issuing regular reports for respective regions.
- Monitoring of debt status on assigned accounts.
- Following up on all outstanding items, internally and externally, via phone or email.
- Ensuring prompt payment of outstanding items.
- Following up on payment promises.
- Checking incoming payments daily.
- Ensuring recovery of missing remittance advices.
- Ensuring resolution or follow-up on any client queries.
- Preparing cash forecast.
- Issuing weekly debt reports for clients and Account Managers.
- Assisting with the transitioning of new countries into the team.
- Working collaboratively with teams responsible for other aspects of the process, such as ?data collection and reporting.
- Process Improvement Activities.
THE IDEAL PROFILE:
- 1 year experience in a similar position within an international Shared Service Centre is preferred.
- Understanding and practical knowledge of Finance processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and B2 German
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proactive with drive for results.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excel experience is required.
- Understanding of business finance systems platforms (SAP) is preferred.
- The ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure.
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!