We are looking for a Documentation Senior Specialist, who will be a key player in the logistics operations in the Belgian international company. You will be responsible for cooperating with customers and suppliers all over the world, handling export from Europe, Mexico, or North America, as well as working with software systems.
Your typical working day:
- Communicating directly with customers and suppliers
- Preparing and collecting commercial, transport and customs documents according to customer specifics and given timelines
- Driving investigation and resolution of complex cases, maintaining stakeholder relationship
- Ensure orders are ready for loading in applicable software systems (SAP, Assist, Flow)
- Providing direct impact on quality of the logistics process.
- Experience in Logistics Transport or Warehousing
- Experience in a financial institution or a FMCG Company for at least 1-2 years
- Fluent in English (B2 or higher), will be used daily
- Previous experience in SAP is a plus
Why should you apply?
- Attractive benefits package: extra holidays, meal vouchers, sick days, multisport card, company’s products for free, and more
- Flexible working hours – start and finish your work earlier
- Supportive and friendly multicultural team
- Excellent career opportunity to work in an international company + competitive salary
- Modern offices are located nearby Brumlovka, Prague 4 + opportunity to work from home
- Immediate start
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more about it, please send us your CV in English and we will contact you.