Our client is a world leader in the sector of business consulting, offering services in the field of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics among many others. With operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, today this corporation is a globally recognized leader of the „next generation“ of business consulting with reported revenue of billions of dollars.
As an employer, our client is ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in various magazines like The Wall Street Journal. This is not only a good chance to get the job you are looking for, but also an opportunity to grow in skills and professional experience at the international level and with a globally known corporation.
Financial Reporting Team Leader is in a charge of evaluation of internal customer’s requirements, of maintenance, development and design of reporting systems and structures. Having a thorough understanding of processes, services, policies and internal controls, the Team Leader of Financial Reporting prepares monthly reporting packs including analysis and commentary, drives the optimization of reporting processes and manages a team of his own. He/she serves as a point of contact for team members, colleagues from financial department and internal customers.
- Evaluation of internal customer’s requirements
- Design, development and maintenance of reporting systems and structures
- Understanding of processes, services, policies and internal controls related to data analyzed
- Preparation of monthly reporting packs including analysis and commentary as well as ad-hoc analyzes
- Ensuring the global alignment of reporting packs
- Driving the optimization/automation of reporting processes
- Organizing the creation/update of process documentation and the knowledge transfer within the team
- Managing a small team and coordinating shared responsibilities
- Serving as a point of contact for team members, Finance colleagues and internal customers
THE IDEAL PROFILE:
- High proficiency in spoken and written English
- Proficiency in spoken and written German would be a plus
- University degree in Finance required – understanding and experience of financial reporting processes and accounting
- Previous people managerial experience.
- Strong MS Office expertise (Excel) is required
- Experience with SAP as a plus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong processes orientation
- Pro-active and strong analytic skills
- Client focus
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure
- Willingness to travel – mostly during orientation
- Very competitive remuneration.
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- State of the art office building in Prague center.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- Extensive training and coaching.
- Perspective projects with an international scope.
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!