The multicultural team is looking for a Transport Planning Specialist with experience in logistics, who understands the development planning process and can use English daily.
Your typical working day:
- Control that products are delivered safe and according to the request of the customer
- Cooperate with inventory team, warehouses, and documentation team
- Capture new orders releasing them and send booking requests
- Follow up on ocean bookings and their arrangements
- Work in multiple applications such as Excel, SAP, and Transport management system
- Logistics experience at least 1-2 years
- Perfect organizational skills
- Fluent in English (B2 or higher), will be used daily
- Previous experience in SAP is a plus
Why should you apply?
- Excellent career opportunity to work in an international company
- Attractive benefits package: extra holidays, meal vouchers, sick days, multisport card, company’s products for free, and more
- Flexible working hours – start and finish your work earlier
- Supportive and friendly multicultural team
- Modern offices are located nearby Brumlovka, Prague 4 + opportunity to work from home
- Immediate start
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more about it, please send us your CV in English and we will contact you.