If you’re an experienced GENERAL LEDGER ACCOUNTANT, preferably within the SSC environment, speak fluent English and you feel it’s time for a change and you wish to work for an organization that has a real-world real-people positive impact and is a number one global player in its field, then pay attention to this new opportunity. Attractive location, strong orientation at people both in terms of core business and the accounting function, valued employees.
As a SENIOR GL ACCOUNT you’d have more varied agenda than in most other multinational companies or SSCs. Your role would include the following:
- Continually manage the financial accounting
- Creation and posting of estimated items and other specific transactions for each closed calendar month
- Posting of journals on a monthly basis
- Month end reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliations, including historical unreconciled accounts
- Preparation of statutory statements
- Assistance/preparation of VAT return
- Preparation for the corporation tax return
- Managing Fixed Assets Register
- CAPEX upload and calculation and booking of depreciation
- Process salary and bonus information & reconcile accounts
What background and experience is necessary for this role?
- Proven experience in an accountancy environment
- Complex accounting background e
- PC – MS Office – Word, Excel (incl. Vision), Outlook
- Knowledge of Oracle, SUN, Sage are advantage
- Fluent English
- Working knolwedge of French
- Successful performance in changing environments
What should you expect in return?
25 days of holiday
3 sick days
Flexi working hours
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!