SENIOR ACCOUNTANT IN PRAGUE WITH ENGLISH IN NEW INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT NEEDED
- ECONOMICS/FINANCE/BUSINESS administration is your area?
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!!!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Delivering month-end financial information and regular month end closing activities
- Preparing, managing, and controlling journal entries
- General Ledger accounts reconciliations
- Pre-Billing initiations
- Various reporting activities
- Financial approving
- Invoice and financial approval
- Identifying process improvements
- Audits support
- Maintaining the process documentation and keep accounting systems update
- Solving accounting issues
- Audits support – providing information for external and internal audit, accounting assistance
You should be able to prepare P&L reports, monthly closings, reconciliation and review budget, revenue, payroll entries, expense, etc.
- Relevant education in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration
- Fluent English knowledge
- Book keeping or accounting experience
- Experience in GL is an advantage
- Knowledge of finance procedures
- A very good command of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-starter with drive and enthusiasm for making process improvements
- 25 days of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Health and accident insurance
- Opportunity for career growth both horizontally and vertically
- Stable employment and high standards of work
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!