If you're looking to gain experience in accounting, use foreign languages and work in an international company, we have an opportunity for you.
As an AP accountant you will have a varied agenda including:
- Code and process invoices and match invoices to purchase orders, resolve all purchase order discrepancies; regular payment runs, exceptional payments, payment forecasts, direct debits
- Perform vendor account reconciliation
- Identify and support continuous payment process improvement opportunities
- Participation in special projects
- Reporting activities, preparation of payment related reports, documentation and period-end-delivery for both internal and external purposes for all company codes in scope.
- General ad-hoc activities related to this role, required by your manager
In addition to mastering all of these valuable skills, you will be able to develop a range of soft skills needed for this profession including advanced communication and interpersonal skills, excellent organisation and team-work.
- Advanced English (will be used in both written and spoken form)
- Knowledge of Spanish is necessary
- Reliability, positive attitude
- Effective communication skills, verbal, written
- Previous, at least short experience with accounting is necessary
- Understanding of accounting processes
- SSC experience as advantage
- Ability to organise time and tasks and prioritize
- Detail orientated
- SAP experience advantage
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal Vouchers
- Refreshment at the workplace
- Employee Recovery Contribution
- Pension Fund Contribution
Further to this they will also provide:
- A fun, challenging, fast-paced but supportive environment
- Opportunity to develop and progress within the company
- Opportunity for further academic training
- Opportunity to participate in innovation programmes which recognise and reward new ideas
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!