Do you have previous experience as a general ledger accountant, accounts payable, accounts receivable, order to cash or any other area related to finance or accounting sphere? Keep reading!!!
A nice opportunity for experienced and educated candidates is available! Our client is a fast growing international company that is now looking for candidates in their finance and accounting team.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare, review, reconcile, and issue bills, invoices, and account statements according to company procedures
- Follow-up and resolve past due accounts and vendor invoices
- accurate and timely financial reporting
- Monitor and analyse general ledger processes
- Complete period-end closing procedures
- Respond to inquiries regarding financial results, variances and other special requests
- Educational background in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or similar
- Very good command of English knowledge plus intermediate German language skills
- Book keeping or accounting experience – even a shorter one
- Knowledge of finance procedures and principles
- Very good command of MS Office
- 25 days of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Health and accident insurance
- Opportunity for career growth both horizontally and vertically
- Stable employment and high standards of work
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!