An exciting opportunity has arisen for professionals to join a well-established international company. We are looking for motivated candidates with interest in procurement.
Procurement professionals purchase goods and services, and manage warehouse inventories for various business lines accross Europe.
As a Procurement Associate you will be responsible for:
- Purchasing of goods and services for various production sites and/or business lines across Europe
- Responsible for negotiating pricing with suppliers on behalf of company´s stakeholders
- Interaction with internal clients to clarify requirements and agree on procurement tactics
- Interaction with external suppliers to negotiate and award term-agreements as well as address queries and issues
- Preparation and administration of tenders, supplier relationship and management of a portfolio
- Produce final contracts, maintain, archive and monitor as needed
- Excellent command of English and German language
- Excellent communication skills, ethical behavior, organization and planning skills
- Economical background
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions and take responsibility for actions
- Procurement experience would be a big advantage
- Disciplined process execution, analytical capability, quality orientation, initiative
- Motivation and willingness to learn
- Experience in logistics, purchasing or supply chain welcome
- Ability to address issues assertively in a respectful and appropriate manner
The company offers international environment, daily use of foreign languages, both personal and professional growth opportunities, and work location in the center of Prague.
Extensive training will be provided to all new employees.
Wide variety of benefits applicable.
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!