Are you interested in SALES?
Would you love to start your career in an international company?
The Inside Sales role has responsibility for conducting outbound market contact activities. The Inside Sales Coordinator provides front end sales activities including initiating prospect relationships, creating further interest and driving value driven conversations.
You would be responsible for:
- Initiate, maintain and master on-going relationships with each prospect on the basis that each communication provides value to the prospect.
- Understand prospect’s business and to inform customers
- Intuitively and proactively understand prospect concerns and facilitate escalation to the appropriate Direct Sales team resources.
- Communicate effectively and establish win/win partnership with assigned territory Direct Sales Representative to drive new business revenues.
- Reporting on regular basis
- Internal system and data maintaining
The successful candidate should have the following attributes:
- Fluent knowledge of English and native Hebrew
- Representative personality
- Work experience in sales/account management/customer service/business development is advantage
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to work well on your own and also as part of a team
- Interest in sales and self-motivation
- Time management skills
- Fit stop
- Possibility of business trips
- Meal vouchers
- Every day fruit delivery
- 4 weeks of vacation + 2/3/5 days – depends on the performance
- Team buildings
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!