ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
Operating for more than 140 years, we are a global innovation-oriented automotive manufacturer with sales of €33.3 billion in 2013. The company operates in five business segments with over 189,000 professionals in 49 countries. We deliver and develop intelligent technologies for mobility and transport as one of the leading automotive suppliers and the 4th largest tire manufacturer in the world. Our corporation continuous growth on a global scale is taking us on a greater position in global competition.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Financial Planning & Analyst reports to the Account Finance Manager of the Business Finance Center of Excellence. Operationally, you will be a part of the extended regional finance teams and work closely with them on a daily basis, providing business solutions and consultancy services to prestigious global clients. Furthermore, you will provide support to regional business leaders.
- Design, develop and maintain reporting systems and structures based on the requirements of internal customers.
- Understand processes, services, policies and internal controls related to data analyzed.
- Preparation of monthly reporting packs including detailed analysis and commentary as well as ad-hoc analyses.
- Data mining, sampling, testing and analysis.
- Interaction with internal customers (e.g. BU, profit center managers, project leaders) to develop an understanding of trends and one-off movements in the analyzed data.
- Providing functional help and advising Service Center peers and stream managers.
- Ensuring the global alignment of reporting packs.
THE IDEAL PROFILE:
- Relevant experience in finance or accounting.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in business administration, finance, accounting.
- Strong Excel Skills and SAP; Business Warehouse is a plus.
- High proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Experience in a Multi-national company, working and interacting with colleagues across EMEA and CEEME.
- Understanding and practical knowledge of Finance processes and accounting.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Pro-active, strong analytic skills and problem solving skills.
- Client focus.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure.
- Must be fluent in English and German
- Competitive salary with attractive social fund and benefits.
- The opportunity to work in an international multicultural company.
- Extensive training and career development within global structure.
- Modern office premises with all necessary amenities to make you work time pleasant and enjoyable.
- Stable employment with career opportunities both vertical and horizontal.
- Friendly and dynamic work environment.
- Prague central location.
- Every day use of foreign languages.
- Team-building activities and social events.
- Free refreshments in the working place.
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!