The Company is part of a global law firm, whose lawyers provide worldwide advice. Their Europe Business Services team plays an important role in the success of the company in Europe.
We are currently seeking to recruit a (Senior) Risk Analyst to join their growing European team spread across three offices.
- Reviewing new client and matter requests submitted via the firm’s system, raising queries as necessary and performing conflict searches. Analysing results to identify conflicts in accordance with Firm policy and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Liaising with senior lawyers (partners), staff and other members of the Risk Team to facilitate the prompt resolution of commercial and legal conflict issues identified from conflict searches.
- Preparing conflict waivers, letters of non-objection and other conflict-related documentation as well as establishing and maintaining information barriers as necessary.
- Ensuring anti-money laundering, sanctions and other risk checks have been carried out for new and existing clients in compliance with Firm policy and applicable regulatory requirements, and that relevant data is properly entered and maintained on the Firm’s systems.
- Dealing with procedural queries raised by users of the NBI system.
- Providing ad-hoc advice and participating in presentations to the practice on all aspects of NBI related policy and regulation including providing guidance on conflict management, anti-money laundering requirements, sanctions and engagement.
- Providing support to the practice on general Compliance matters such as Share Dealing, Confidentiality Obligations, Outside Interests, Anti-Bribery and Corruption:
Qualifications and experience
- A relevant graduate level qualification, legal education is a plus.
- Proven experience working in a similar position within risk, compliance or/and AML area (sets level of the position).
- Previous experience from legal environment is a plus.
- Proven experience with CRM or similar software tools.
- Good command of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience of working on projects.
- Excellent written and spoken English (daily use), Czech language minimum B1-B2
- Proven ability to work as part of an international and virtual team.
- Strong analytic skills, Strong communication skills, Excellent multi-tasking skills
- The background of an international law firm.
- Professional and friendly environment.
- Financial remuneration level of the position in line with professional experience.
- Flexible working hours.
- Interesting benefits (5 weeks holiday, 3 sick days, MultiSport and/or MultiPass card, etc.).
- Professional and career growth.
Start date: immediately
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV and a brief cover letter, both in English.