A bright mind wanted!
Your job would be to:
- analyze the financial situation and credit risk of customers,
- manage the order release process,
- helping with setting up credit limits to avoid bad debt risks in new and current customers,
- communicate with customers and credit organizations to make sure all issues are dealt with,
- prepare reports.
- high school or university diploma (finance field would be perfect),
- interest in the area of finance (experience very much welcome),
- English (B2 is the minimum we are able to accept),
- PC skills (the job is on PC, what else to say),
- communication skills (to be able to resolve any issue),
- good customer approach (it is important for us to get on well with our suppliers and customers).
Further training a development – we want you to grow with us.
A contract for an indefinite period – so you are not worried about what will be next year.
An additional week of vacation – so you can get enough of the rest.
Sick days – everyone is allowed not to feel well sometimes.
Pension/Life insurance contribution – to secure your future.
Meal tickets – to restore your energy regeneration.
Multisport card contribution – to deplete redundant energy.
Bonuses every 6 months – because we value loyalty.