ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
As a well-known corporation providing innovative technology services and solutions with offices across the globe, we are currently looking for individuals to become a part of our Finance Team in Prague! Become a part of the company that has been serving clients at a professional level in more than 70 countries with intention to deeper industry expertise and technology independence for more than 50 years. We are ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in various magazines such as The Wall Street Journal.
Join our Prague Service Center that is providing financial support to offices in other countries and grasp the chance to deeper your practical knowledge together with having the opportunity of professional growth!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Communication Specialist you will be the main support for more than 10,000 employees across the European Region. You will manage all communication channels (email, multifunctional portal, newsletter, website and print materials), visual strategy for the European Corporate Shared Services model and will design graphics and promotional materials according to corporate directives.
Within this role you will also prepare plans, projects, corporate presentations and templates, manage websites as well as organize internal campaigns, events and charity projects from design to implementation phase.
THE IDEAL PROFILE:
- University degree (Bachelor’s or above)
- 2 or more years of experience on the similar position would be a great advantage
- Knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop is a must
- Fluent in English
- Provable experience in writing internal & external communications in English
- Additional language (German/French) would be a great advantage but is not a must
- Extrovert personality and team work oriented person
- Impressive interpersonal skills for establishing and maintaining internal and external PR
- Pro-active, with strong analytical & technical skills
- Clear, effective, and tenacious communicator, strong reasoning and negotiation skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Availability to start immediately
- Very competitive remuneration
- Permanent contract
- Extensive corporate benefits package
- Yearly bonuses
- State of the art office building in Prague centre
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Social events and team building activities
- Extensive training and coaching
- Perspective projects with an international scope
- Positive and social working environment
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!