- single point of contact for and interacts with EMEA Partners and Sales teams
- provide information and support in response to inquiries about orders, products and procedures
- deliver a high level of professional customer service and developing further the customer service standards
- Personal approach towards customers
- Support our partners and help them with order management – providing information concerning changes, pricing and shipping
- Provide esolutions and communicating updates
- Communicate also with other departments to ensure the customer is delighted
- Handle and resolve partners’ complaints or special requests via email and phone, following up with partners to ensure that their queries are resolved to their full satisfaction
- Review reports providing detailed information on open transactions including unresolved matters, action taken, and any relevant comments
- multi-tasking and ability to prioritize in order to meet deadlines
- calm and patient attitude under pressure
- communication in English and French every day – do you have good command of both?
- any other European language? Great advantage!
- good communication skills
- Full time contract
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Competitive salary
- Continuous training and development
- Language courses
- Pension and Life Insurance
- Health benefits
- Contribution to lunches (canteen in the building)
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Máte zájem o tuto nabídku? Odpovědět na inzerát