- Month-end close activities: cost and revenue accruals/deferrals, cost allocation and various adjustments.
- Recurring and ad hoc journal entries to keep accurate accounting records
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliation preparation including review and approval
- Intercompany accounting
- Fixed assets accounting
- Local GAAP and US GAAP adjustments
- Perform day to day processing of financial transactions
- Assist in the Preparation Tax and VAT declarations, payments and support statutory tax reviews, with the assistance of KPMG
- Maintain SOX control and process reviews, internal self-audit, SOX audits and external Audits.
- Participate in special projects and process improvement activities
- The transition of knowledge from Local finance team
- Process monthly reporting plus statutory year-end close, with the assistance of the external provider
- Managing Financial Master data ( CoA, Dimensions)
- Act as a Subject Matter Specialist for GL process and assist with managing junior team members (trainings, journals review and approval)
- Provide administrative support to BSC Manager and R2C Team Leader
- Knowledge of accounting procedures. IFRS & US GAAP ideal.
- Proficient in English language and any other European language would be an asset
- At least 3 years’ experience on GL Accountant or Senior GL Accountant position.
- Competitive salary and further growth opportunities
- 25 days of holidays and sick days
- 4 000 points into Cafeteria system each month (to be used for meal vouchers, flexi passes, multisport card and various other services
- Annual contribution towards Prague transport card
- Minimum of 3 home office days per month
- Pension insurance contributions
- Language courses within normal working hours
- Free beverages in the office
- Team buildings and other activities
||+420 730 162 002
Při kontaktování uveďte jako zdroj portál JenPráce.cz
Máte zájem o tuto nabídku?
Pracovní portál JenPráce.cz provozuje
© 2016–2021 Coweo Technologies s.r.o., všechna práva vyhrazena