You’re an experienced professional in the field of accounting with several years of experience with double-entry bookkeeping in a complex international setting, preferably SSC. You’re looking for a new challenge, for something to push you forward in terms of your career. You wish to work for an organization that has a real-world real-people positive impact and is a number one global player in its field. Attractive location, strong team-spirit, valued employees. Become an AP TEAM LEADER in a company that can offer you all of this.
As an AP TEAM LEADER you’d have more varied agenda than in most of other multinational companies or SSCs. Your role would include the following:
- Effective staff management, supervision and workload organization
- Overseeing team members processing Accounts Payable transactions and related tasks
- Ensuring that all AP queries and other disputes are dealt with
- Participating in the production and review of internal accounting guidelines
- Acting as ‘key contact’ for internal clients
- Assisting in recruit, manage and lead staff ensuring that they are trained on their duties and apprised of their performance
- Setting clear standards, plans and targets for staff and to monitor their performance
- Keeping accurate records including statistical information
- Identifying cost control measures to improve the cost management
- Furthering professional knowledge in relation to improving functions of the company
What background and experience is necessary for this role?
- University degree is essential, accounting qualification an advantage
- Minimum 5 years working experience within Accounts Payable
- Some experience in managing a small team
- SSC experience an advantage
- Fluent English
- PC – MS Office – Word, Excel (including Vision), Outlook, SharePoint
- Knowledge of Oracle, SUN, Sage are advantage
And what do you receive in return?
25 days of holiday
3 sick days
Flexi working hours
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!