What would you do?
IT Support Centre Analyst facilitates the daily functions and operations for internal users of the company. He/ She provides professional advice and assists users within appropriate customer service standards, uses knowledge to diagnose and solve problems.
- Handle first contact with users using different media (answer calls, online chats, e-mails and etc.) within required time periods to meet service level agreements.
- Provide customers with resolution steps or escalate cases to the appropriate departments to meet service level agreements.
- Log customer issues into ticket handling management system.
Continual Service Improvement
- Continually improve the effectiveness and efficiency of IT processes and services in Support Centre.
- Live up to the procedures and assigned training.
What you need to know?
You need to know English language on advanced level (B2 or higher) and also one of the following languages at the same level.
- Danish (Finnish, Swedish)
- Good knowledge of usual technologies such as OS Windows and MS Office
- Basic knowledge about usual hardware technologies such as printing devices
Why should you do it?
- 25 vacation days plus 3 sickdays,
- Employment contract for unlimited period,
- Bonus programme (employees can get 0,5–2 extra salary per year),
- Meal tickets (100 CZK value),
- MultiSport card,
- Cafeteria system (7 800 CZK),
- Friday bars and company parties
…and further benefits.
For foreigners moving to the Czech Republic, company offers a relocation package (support to arrange work permit, partial reimbursement of related costs and accommodation for initial period of time for candidate and family members).
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!