Team is responsible to operate and look after our biggest and most valuable customers around the world. Team supports mobile and fixed voice, and data services around the world including complex WAN and Data Center connections through teams in Prague, Beijing, Madrid and Miami.
- As a network engineer, you will be responsible to operate Services on production (LAN/WAN, Fixed Voice, mobile Etc.) and provide first and second line fix support for core network and other customer services
- Owns incidents, resolves them swiftly and drives through to final fix, working with customers and other internal teams as appropriate. Minimize controllable outages by ensuring that services are proactively monitored
- Escalation to vendor management and other internal teams to ensure prompt and satisfactory resolution of issues.
- Provide concise and relevant action plans for SMC service desk to resolve network and customer issues efficiently.
- Communication and documentation of SLA affecting outages to back office management team.
- Operational leadership Excellence working amongst the SMC incident team and customer support.
- Ensure that all services are actively monitored to proactively detect and fix any network fault.
- Ensure SLA’s are achieved and client expectations are met (or exceeded).
- Coordinate all operational activities within delivery units, Service Managers and Service desk and other stakeholders
- Own incidents, resolve them swiftly and drives through to final fix Ensure communication out to the customer for any operational issues until clearance.
- Participate in resolving complex network outages, as well as leading resolution of faults with the local providers.
- Ability to lead major outage resolution, including peer to peer communication and to provide concise action plans if required
- Technical review and ownership of network tooling and monitoring management systems.
- Scope/ analyse new developments to support continuous improvement of network quality and resilience.
- Ensure operational processes are followed and deliver best class technical support.
- Bring your skills and personality to participate in an international, dynamic team focused on availability and quality of service
- Responsible to work closely with the recovery manager to operate the live services and avoid any disruption.
- Provide technical, operational, and architectural expertise to supporting groups and service desk agents’ team.
- Communicate constraints, problems, obstacles, and roadblocks to all teams in respectful and factual manner.
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
- Actively participate and lead the Service desk shifts with supervisors
- Actively apply feedback received on day-to-day work and strive to improve performance
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!