Our international client's Payroll team is seeking a Senior Payroll Analyst EMEA to join a shared services Payroll Team. We are looking for a strong and experienced candidate who will be responsible for processing EMEA payroll for 23 countries.
Our client is an American multinational cloud computing and technology company who offer you a competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy the workstyle within an incredible culture.
Please send us your CV in English and become a part of dynamic, fast growing international company where you can grow and develop.
- Preparation of payrolls across the EMEA region
- Providing information to employees and other business partners
- Preparation of monthly reports as required (journals, reconciliations)
- Assist with internal and external audit requests
- Monitor payroll vendors to ensure optimal performance
- Previous end to end experience in International Payroll is essential
- Advanced skills with Excel (Workday, SAP will be an advantage)
- Fluent English (German/ French will be an advantage)
- Excellent multitasking and organizational skills
- Competitive compensation
- 6 months fixed term contract with possibility to extend later
- Modern and comfortable office near Karlin (+ HO opportunity)
- An energetic and passionate team atmosphere
- In addition, you will get a company benefits such as 25 days of holidays, 5 sick days, Multisport card, Travel card, Cafeteria program and Lunch allowance.